Friday, July 15, 2022

Première traversée du fleuve St-Laurent en vol libre - 1986


Récit du vol par Serge Lamarche

...

Données du vol



  Date

VolDuréeTrajetVentDistanceAltitudeAtterrissageCommentaires
15 juin 198666 1:30Vertmont/ sur le Lac → St-Valliermod.43 km2100 mOKVol en Gémini 184. Entré dans un nuage, 1ère traversée du fleuve St-Laurent!, cassé une latte au sol, écrit article pour bulletin nouvelles de AVLQ.




Ultralight Products Gemini

1 comment:

  1. I have the text of the flight stored somewhere in box and will post it eventually. I think I took a photo at the landing, that I must also have, showing the glider.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean please, and on topic. No political arguments, no selling. If you are a Facebook user, then please share your post with this group's page on Facebook.

Back issues of Alberta Hang Gliding Association "Flypaper" magazine

 Here you can read some of the old back issues of the Flypaper magazine from the Alberta hang gliding association.  If you are reading this ...