Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Ultralight aircraft logbook

 

I started flying ultralight aircraft in 1986, with an Australian-made Airborne trike under the instruction of Willi Muller. Later, I went on to fly three-axis ultralights and obtain an instructor's license. I purchased my own trike made by Cosmos in France, and used it to aerotow hang glider pilots on the prairies. Later, while living in Argentina, I also towed up several hang glider pilots with a Polaris trike made in Italy. One day I remember well: I towed up Ralph Striewsky from Germany [747 Co Pilot] and when he started circling with his hang glider, I joined him with the trike – I throttled back to idle and we both climbed up a way.


 As it turned out, my last ultra-light flight was one in Argentina with a Wills Wing Falcon 170 by a German Minimum motor system Belonging to Ricardo Rouco of Uruguay.


Below is a record of all the ultralight aircraft that I have flown, along with a copy of my logbook.



                                    

                                Ultralights logbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please, and on topic. No political arguments, no selling. If you are a Facebook user, then please share your post with this group's page on Facebook.

Record setting procedure in Canada

 We've tried to simplify the record setting procedure in Canada, so that it doesn't mean jumping through as many hoops as you would ...